You may have already invested in SEO for your website. However, have you considered paying to get your services advertised on Google? Pay-per-click marketing campaigns are certainly a good way to bring in more customers to your site. In order to do so, you simply need to get yourself an account with Google AdWords.
This is a highly detailed platform that has all the options required for an in-depth management of your PPC campaigns. Be that as it may, using it can be a bit confusing especially for those new to it. Here is a guide that can help you make sense of the platform and use it for your marketing success.
Tips for PPC Campaigns
- You should certainly keep testing different ads so that you can find one that brings in the most results.
- Avoid restricting your search terms to a few. Use a mixture of terms instead.
- Using ad extensions can help you appear more professional.
- Don’t forget to keep a track of the activities of your customers.
- Use long-tail keywords as they are more effective in bringing in customers at a lower cost.
- Consistency in your ads is crucial if you want to avoid a high bounce rate.
- You should trial dynamic keywords.
- Don’t forget to keep tweaking and fine-tuning your website and ad campaigns.
- Make sure that the clicks are not wasted by ensuring relevancy between the ad and the landing page.
Understand the Analytics of Your Website and Search Campaigns
- Discover the key locations of your consumer base and use the information to improve your PPC campaigns.
- Research all avenues of ads such as display, video and mobile and invest in more than one of them.
- Find out the key demographics of your business and use this data to improve targeting.
- Use search words that lead to conversions so that the bounce rate can be minimized.
- Keep your forms short and simple.
- If the numbers are low, test out your theories instead of guessing at the source.
- Always make sure that you are following the best practice guidelines laid down by Google.
Design Your Website Effectively
- Make sure that the loading times of your webpages are as low as possible.
- Use features that your competitors do not have in order to increase your traffic.
- Your website must be optimized for all devices.
- Check the landing page to ensure that it allows users to keep browsing without becoming too cluttered in the process.
- Make use of AdWords to create different ads for different devices.
- Include testimonials and reviews to build up trust.
- Decrease the number of clicks required during the conversion process.
Make Use of Contextual Advertising
- Create ads that target specific devices based on which device brings you most results.
- On the other hand, you should not neglect the audience that comes from mobile devices.
- Implement keywords in your URLs to boost the traffic.
- Your graphics should be relevant to the search query.
- There are certain features available in AdWords that are displayed in mobile devices such as call buttons. Ensure that these features are used.